- Lightweight-robust construction
- Small footprint
- Detachable for point-of-care applications
- Rugged, durable construction
- Includes removable stainless steel basket
Cassettes are rugged, detachable enclosures wherein medical instruments are sterilized.
- Easy to use, handle, and transport
- Non-hazardous construction
- Disposable or recyclable
Plasma Sheets are the core of the air plasma sterilization technology and are where plasma is generated. Plasma sheets degrade with continued use and must be replaced after 15 sterilization cycles.